- 4 Cups of frozen banana slices (2 large bananas)
- 2-4 Tbsp coconut milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1 Scoop Petite Protein (Vanilla or chocolate)
- Fresh strawberries
- Fresh blueberries
- Trail mix
- Toasted muesli
- White Chocolate Salted Caramel (Pana-Organic)
- Place frozen banana slices, 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk and 1 scoop of Petite Protein into a high-speed food processor or blender.
- Blend on high for 1 to 2 minutes stopping to scrape the sides every so often.
- If your blender is having a hard time blending the bananas, add more almond milk by the tablespoon.
- Once pureed together, your banana nice cream should be like a super thick smoothie or soft serve.
- Freeze banana nice cream for 1 to 2 hours so that it hardens enough to scoop like ice cream, but isn’t too hard where you can’t scoop it.
- Serve into your choice of bowl and add in your favourite toppings.