Keto Baked Raspberry Donuts
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup self raising flour (this is optional)
- 1/2 cup of sugar of choice ( I like to use Erythritol or low GI cane sugar)
- 1 scoop of Petite Protein Vegan Vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (I use soy milk or almond milk)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extra
- 1/4 frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup Petite Protein Vegan Vanilla Powder
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 1/4 cup Erythritol
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and using canola spray, grease a donut tray.
2. In a medium bowl add all dry ingredients (almond meal, sugar, baking powder, protein powder & flour) and mix to combine.
3. Next add all wet ingredients (eggs, vinegar, vanilla & milk) and mix until well combined.
4. Add frozen raspberries and fold into mixture.
5. Using a piping bag (or spoon ) pipe donut batter into donut tray.
6. Place in oven and cook for 10-12 mins.
7. Allow donuts to completely cool before removing from tray.
For Protein Glaze:
1. Thaw the frozen raspberries in a small saucepan over medium heat , occasionally stirring. Mash them up vigorously when thawed or put them in a NutriBullet and blits! You could also use fresh raspberries here.
2. Stir or blits in the Erythritol, followed by the milk and then the protein powder. (If too thick add a little more milk)
3. Dip cooled donuts into glaze and enjoy 😉
Serving Size: 1 Donut (with glaze)
Calories : 193