- 2 scoops Petite Protein Vegan Chocolate
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Melted raw cacao butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 300 ml thickened cream
- 200g cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons of Matcha Powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons melted raw cacao butter
1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius. Place all dry crust ingredients (protein powder, almond meal, oats) into a food processor and blits until it has a “flour” consistency.
2. Add melted butter and coconut oil to the dry mix and blits again until it looks like wet sand.
3. Press the mixture into your tart tin (I used a rectangle tart tin, but you can use whatever you have) making sure to cover the bottom and sides as evenly as you can. Place in the oven to cook for 10-15 mins and then place into the fridge to cool.
4. For the matcha filling: using a hand mixer, beat the Thickened cream, erythritol & vanilla extra together until you have a nice thick cream. Add cream cheese and beat until it’s fully incorporated.
5. Add in lemon juice, melted butter and matcha powder and beat until fully incorporated. Spoon the filling into your crust and smooth the top with a spatula (or the back of a spoon)
6. Place in the fridge to set for an hour and then enjoy! (Feel Free to decorate as you wish! I sifted cacao powder on top along with blueberries, cherries, meringue & macarons)
Serving size : 1 Slice (70g)