Naked "Keto" Snickers Bars
Creme” Layer 🥜
- 1/2 cup soaked cashew-peanut mix (unsalted)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Low Fat Greek Yogurt (or Dairy Free Coconut yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon Queen Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- 1 Scoop (25g) Petite Protein Vegan Vanilla (or protein of choice)
“Caramel” Layer 🥜
- 45g all natural Organic Peanut Butter (no added sugar)
- 2 x tablespoons melted coconut butter
- 1x tablespoon Queen Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- Handful chopped peanuts
“Chocolate” Layer 🍫
- 50g melted well naturally sugar free chocolate or 85-95% cocoa chocolate
1. Soak cashew/peanut mix in boiling water for 1- 2 hours. Once soaked, Add all ingredients for "creme" layer into a food processor and blend for at least 1-2 minutes until you get a cream like mass. (store in fridge for later).
2. Melt down the sugar-free chocolate & Pour it into rectangularly shaped silicone molds or a brownie tray (if using a tray, line it first with parchment paper). The bottom should be fully covered in a thin layer of chocolate! Place into the fridge for approx 20 mins.
3. once chocolate is hard, add a tablespoon of the 'creme' layer from step one into each mould ( put the entire creme layer into the brownie tray) Place back in the fridge.
4. Mix all of the ingredients for the caramel layer except for the chopped peanuts . Pour the caramel layer on top of the creme layer into the silicone molds or tray. Sprinkle the peanuts on top of the caramel layer and allow to chill 30 minutes in your fridge before popping the bars out of the mold or before cutting them from tray. And your done ✅
Serving Size: 70g (one bar)
*** makes 6 servings (makes more if using brownie tray)
Calories per serve: 200
Total carbs: 6g