- 3 Cups puffed organic brown rice
- 2 Scoops (40g) Petite Protein chocolate protein
- 1/4 Cup rice malt syrup
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 Cup peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp water
- 1 Block melted vegan chocolate
1. Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and using a wooden spoon, mix well. Make sure all protein powder is dissolved!
2. Press down mixture into a lined baking pan and drizzle with melted chocolate.
3. Place in freezer for approximately 15 minutes, or until hardened.
And you're done! ✅
Serving Size: 40g (One crackle)
*** makes 18 servings
Calories per serve: 80
Total carbs: 67.9g